Monday, April 9, 2012

First Things First. Questions.

I am not you. That's why I want to kick start my new blog with a series of questions for you to think about relating to your own life.  I hope to eventually tell you about my life, how my experiences made me who I am and what I learned from those experiences. I’m sure my experiences can relate to yours in some way so if you would like you may continue reading this Happy YOU blog. It will be about how I learned to be myself, love myself and become a happy positive person.

But first you must ponder the following. Maybe you won't need to spend your time reading my blog.  Maybe you already know how to live a fulfilling life.  These questions might help you decide if you are doing what you want to do in life. 

Are you truly happy?
Do you like your life?
Do you complain or complement more?
Do you think negatively or positively?
Do you like yourself?
If you were having a conversation with your brain how long would you continue the conversation?
Do you like your job?
Do you like your friends?
Do you know activities/hobbies that make you happy?
Do you participate in the activities that make you happy daily, weekly, monthly or yearly?
What does a successful life look like to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment